Tuesday 19 March 2013

MUSINGS OF A MANIFESTING MANIAC

Do you ever have those nights where you just cannot sleep. You're body can't get comfy. You toss and turn and do an overexaggerated sigh and your boyfriend gets the shits on? Last night, after a week of almost perfect sleeps, BOOM. Of course the reason for this late night insomnia was a racing mind. At first thoughts were racing because I was feeling a little insecure and frightened and cautious - about pretty much everything going on in my life. But I was able to identify these as illusional emotions and realise that a) they don't serve me any purpose; b) they feel nasty and c) they are completely disempowering. Once I took a step back and separated myself from these feelings, they literally dissipated almost instantly. Finally now time to punch some z's right? Berm bermmmm. I was flooded by feelings of excitement and creativity and empowerment. I had a million and one ideas and hopes and dreams and positive thoughts racing around in my noggin' and was so determined to utilise this wave of positivity as best I could. I crept out of bed silently (if silently means walking into a dressing table, a door frame and stepping on a washing basket lid...) grabbed my book of affirmations, my journal and my angel cards, set my ass down as the desk and let the words and thoughts and ideas pour out of me.

The simple process of scribbling down your thoughts, dreams, ideas and anxieties clears and stills your mind. It opens you up for a jolt of the 'OMG's and incredibly accurate epiphanies.

I wanted to share this with you because knowledge is power. The purpose of this blog is to share with you information and insights and inspiration. To teach you about different ways of approaching things or ways to gain perspective. I never preach the be-all-end-all ways of doing things, I just show you and road test a range of stress busting, happiness inducing and smile makin' strategies.

As I wrote and emptied my overflowin' bucket o' thoughts onto the pages of my journal - a number of quotes and affirmations jumped out at me that made me do a big ole cheesy grin and made me feel incredibly powerful and in control.

+ "Everything I ever need is within me"
+ "My life excites me"
+ "Focus your intention on your dreams, you can wave magic when you set your heart and mind to it"
+ "The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself"
+ "The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness"
+ "Our essential nature is one of pure potentiality"
+ "I write the script to my life"

Chew these over, see how they taste, experiment with your own and find what makes you glow.

Infinite possibilities, infinite opportunities and infinite goodness and love.

Blessings from my beaming mind, body and spirit x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...