Friday 5 April 2013

WARM FUZZY FRIDAY

I have had such a beautiful, restful, love and exercise filled week. I made a huge and very un-Emily-like decision to take the week off and just be. I have had a few odd bits and pieces that I have wanted to address and get done but mostly I've allowed this week to be entirely and selfishly about me. I've bounced out of bed, inspired by the day ahead and the bounty of possibilities. I have drunk approximately 12 million cups of tea and every single cup has tasted like heaven ... my addiction is getting out of control really. I have run, boxed, walked, yogi'd and planked my way through a great week of movement and sunshine. I have taken such good care of myself with nutritious and colourful meals. I have worked on some research and resourcing for the clinic (my other identity that sometimes takes a back seat when things get crazy!) with some very exciting things on the horizon. I have done some bloggy planning and am absolutely blown away by the support people have shown for this humble little corner of the internet - I created this space as an outlet for my passions and a way of getting 'out of my head' and 'down on paper' all the things that race around in my mind. I was a little over having chronic 'people envy' and wishing I was more healthy, more positive, more inspiring/inspired - so I got off my little derriere, started typing and tried to embody 'Be The Change You Wish To See In The World'. I want to live in a world where people are happy, healthy, positive and kind so how the frick was I to expect that if I didn't try and live that message daily? I haven't looked back and I have felt so incredibly empowered and invigorated because I am living 100% within my passion and as my authentic self. That is freakin' exciting.

Anyway - that was a bit of a brain vomit and these were just ramblings and thoughts coasting through my convoluted and ever churning mind. 

But I know why you came here, I know what yo' ass needs girl, I know what you're cravin' but I don't know why I'm talking like a seedy backstreet boy... You came for a big ole bowl of inspiration soup. So without further ado I share with you a bundle of happy pictures and messages and Friday Fuzzies. 

Today's theme is basic but pertinent. 
+ Trust the process of life. 
+ Look forward to the destination but embrace the journey.
+ Have faith that you are exactly where you're meant to be.
Peace out and enjoy homies.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.


Found here

Found here

Found here

Found here.

Found here.

Found here

Found here

Found here.

Found here.

Blessings from my happy little nourished soul x

2 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS post, thanks so much for sharing!! You have definitely left me feeling all warm and fuzzy on this Friday. Such inspirational pictures to keep in mind for those days when you just need a little pick me up :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU LOVELY! I screen shot these babies and scroll through my phone when I need a pick-me-up and they work WONDERS! Thank you for stopping by and I'm glad you started your weekend in the fuzziest of ways! hehe x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...