Saturday 27 July 2013

AN UPDATE

My apologies my darlings. After a crazy weekend, time seemingly flew, and I just didn't get a chance to get my A into gear in time to update my blog and you gorgeous readers. I am spending 5 bliss filled days with my beautiful sister and cousin in Bali for a 21st extravaganza (not this old duck's birthday celebrations - my sister's).

I am feeling so inspired, full of happiness and love and gratitude and, of course, massive big ass goals and aspirations so please sit tight and I'm-a rock your world very shortly.

All the love, blessings, positivity and heartfelt gratitude from this Bali lovin lady x

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a great time!! Can't wait for some more Emily inspiration! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...