Wednesday 3 July 2013

SHARE THE LOVE

"If you want to be responsible, keep your promises to others.
If you want to be successful, keep your promises to yourself."

I think I've touched on my absolute love and adoration of Marie Forleo - a kickass business and life coach who has so much sassy energy that you can't help but be swept up in her exciting momentum - but I am bringing your attention to her again today. She struck a cord with me this morning. BIG TIME. In her latest vid via MarieTV, her youtube channel dedicated to all things business and life, she discusses the concept of 'Following Through'. I am a multi passionate, million projects on the go, hundreds of balls in the air, kind of girl. The repetitive cycle of starting a project wide eyed and overly ambitious, only to later lose that 'drive' and motivation, is unfortunately all too familiar to me. This video breaks down the hows and whys in seeing a project from Go to Woe (woe is completion in this little scenario, y'all feel me?). Watch, love, share, jot notes, be inspired and have a happy hump day.


Blessings from my inspired and invigorated soul x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...