Monday 9 September 2013

FEED ME MONDAY - The "I'll Be Back" Post

Hello and happy Monday my little bean burittos. Just wanted to send a whole lot o' love to you all and let you know that posts will be up and running this week but as a) it's my first day as a student once again (my health coaching course starts today!) and b) after it being a magically crazy weekend of busyness - I am not as ready and waiting as I normally am on a Monday!

This week I'll have a) a final Thermie recipe; b) the big review and recap of 'my week with Thermie'; c) an inspired and aunthentic post straight from the heart and a virtual inspiration board for your Friday Fuzzies.

So sit tight my beautiful souls - it's a-comin!

Blessings and bucket loads of cuddles x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...