Friday 22 February 2013

WARM FUZZY FRIDAY

Happy Friday my beautiful readers! And so marks the end of another week, I hope yours was incredible and you are entering the weekend refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to get your party on!

The theme of today's post is positivity and the power of positive thoughts. As of late, I have been generally happy 24/7 and feeling boppy and excited and grateful. But of course I'm still human and have days where my mind struggles to keep up with the ambitions and energy of my spirit. The result? Mental crash and the negative backchat starts to take over. I'll admit, living alone and 2 hours from my friends and family (I of course have friends down here too but you know what I mean!) does take its toll and worsens the situation tenfold when the 'neggy bugs' creep in. So last night, when it hit, I took a moment to reevaluate what exactly I was feeling and then looked deeper into why I was feeling like I was. The next step? POSITIVE SPIN BABEH! I repeated affirmations and bombarded myself with doses of happiness, positivity and gratitude. I went to sleep feeling very different than the way I entered the evening, that's for sure.

So I'm spreadin' the love. We all fight our own battles, big and small, daily so what thoughts would YOU like to change?

Use the inspiration below and make your Friday sparkle! Remember - the body hears everything the mind thinks so ensure your only soundtrack today is a positive one. Here are the tunes on your happiness record -


Image found here

Image found here

Image found here
 Image found here

Image found here

Image found here

Image found here

Image found here

Image found here

Image found here

Image found here

Can you feel the 'buzz' of positivity coursing through your veins already?!

Blessings from my happy place x

PS. Be sure to click on the 'Bless This Mess' icon in the previous post to 'like' BTM on facebook. A whole lot o' positivity and happiness will be comin' your way!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...