Friday 24 May 2013

Friday Funnies - LANGUAGE WARNING (Watch Out Bad Words)

Sometimes my thirst for learning is debilitating. I need to read, research, trial and seek as much knowledge as I can. On the other hand, sometimes I just need me a ma'fkng giggle. Bring in Thug Kitchen a perfect amalgamation of my two loves - nutrition and laughter. Today's warm fuzzies ain't so warm and fuzzy and instead I'm choosing to infect your soul with contagious laughter. Note today's post is not for the faint hearted or the cuss-word avoidant - Thug Kitchen say it loud and proud and use profanities emphatically to deliver their message. Enjoy my lovelies.














Blessings from my occasionally cussing, foul mouthed, health conscious self x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...