Friday 20 September 2013

WARM FUZZY FRIDAY - Birthday Styles

Found here

I woke up this morning, to a beautifully whispered 'Happy birthday beautiful' from my darling, in a warm bed, with 25 years behind me and a hell of a full heart. Grateful doesn't come close. Blessed doesn't cut it either. Complete and utter overwhelm and the world's biggest smile...

The past year has been massive. Absolutely gargantuous. I have laughed, cried, smiled, hugged, stumbled, succeeded, been fearful, been brave, soul searched, green smoothied; I have been supported and loved by the world's greatest and most sparkling souls in my family and friends; I have worked my little butt off; I have trusted and loved and given thanks wholeheartedly. There is so much dang good in my life that I can't imagine how it gets much better, but then I wake up the next day and I am blessed with something else to be grateful for. Every single day I find things to say 'thank you' for, and as if by magic, more and more things pop up in my life that I am ever so grateful for.

It was exactly 12 months ago that I invested in myself and purchased the Lifestyle Transformation Guide - as a promise to myself to banish the self hate and clean up my thoughts, my health and my life. This program was an incredible turning point for me. It opened my eyes to the world around me, allowed me to step back and appreciate just how much magic was around, it encouraged me to honour my mind, body and soul and treat them accordingly and most importantly (or what I, at least, value the most) is that it set me on the path to my truest and most authentic self. 

I wake up every morning grateful for having another day to learn, grow, discover, share, inspire and be inspired; when I look at pictures of myself I see the story behind the smile or the laughter - I don't scrutinise over my appearance; I have the most incredible friends who make me so proud and feel oh so loved; my family are my rock and despite the distance now between us - they are embedded in my heart and are with me every day; I have a business that I love and I am determined to grow and fulfil my vision of service and support; I have interests and hobbies that make me 'me' and they have lit a fire in my belly that seems to grow in its power and strength every single day.

I am 25 years old and have been truly truly truly blessed. I will never stop being grateful, will never stop being positive, will never stop loving, will never stop caring, will never stop trusting, will never stop laughing, will never stop aspiring, will never stop dreaming, will never stop learning, will never stop saying 'thank you'.

So to all of you - friends, family, beautiful readers and supporters - thank you. Today YOU top my gratitude list. Thank you for making my life glisten and beam and shine and be sprinkled with magic erryday.

Blessings, gratitude, smiles, hugs and a big ol' piece of raw birthday cake for good measure x

1 comment:

  1. Happpppppy birthday! Wishing you all the best for the year ahead xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...