Monday 12 May 2014

LAST CHANCE TO JOIN A COMMUNITY THAT WILL, HANDS DOWN, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.


I am a loud and proud affiliate of the work of Jessica Ainscough - a blogger, cancer survivor (and thriver), speaker, author and I am proud to call - a friend. Jess has been an incredible teacher in my life, particularly in the past two years in which I embarked on a complete transformation with the support of Jess and the amazing tribe that followed.  

The Lifestyle Transformation Guide was a divinely timed God-send. It came to me at a time when I was immersed in a lot of 'me time', with my partner working away and our recent move to the country and away from family and friends. I was alone for the first time in my life, with no real idea to take care of myself. Sure I had always been health savvy and had played around with a number of diets and fitness binges - but they always, always, came from a place of self loathing. In a pre birthday post last year, I reflected on the monumental changes to my health and mental wellness over the past few years. I have come from a place where I was never good enough to a place of love, kindness and complete and utter self respect and love. I still have my days where I feel down, where I feel inadequate, when I feel 'ugly' or 'fat' or 'gross' - but with the strategies that I have learnt over the past two years - I am able to do a little 'boing flip' and go along my usual bubbly, positive and energetic way. 

I poured out my heart and soul in a raw review of the guide that changed my life. I have learnt SO much, I have been connected with the most incredible group of wellness seekers and, most profound of all, I have ignited a passion for holistic healing that has seen me develop this blog, create a tribe of a readers and supporters and has prompted me to pursue another business in health and wellness coaching. It has allowed me to reconnect with my authentic self - that bright eyed girl who truly, wholeheartedly and unapologetically loves life and all that it brings. I am healthy, happy, (multi and ecstatically) passionate and I am truly building the life of my dreams. And, for the first time ever, I know I am so deserving of all these blessings. That admission was twenty five years in the making - that I am so very very deserving of a brilliant life. And so are YOU. Damn straight.



Since launching the Guide two years ago, she's helped changed the lives of so many people. So many, in fact, that the program has almost reached it's capacity. There are just 36 spots left! 36 chances for you to jump in, before the doors shut for good.
The LTG is Jess's signature online coaching program. Her intention was to create a space where she could give people the tools and information required to transform their lives, and then guide them through the whole process. A major part of the program involves having access to Jess in the Facebook group and during the monthly group coaching calls. These have been one of the best features of the Guide and I cannot express just how refreshing it is to connect with such inspiring souls who love and support one another so deeply - ahh bliss.

Jess has decided to close the LTG’s doors in order to maintain the intimacy of the group and so that she's able to give each member the energy and support they deserve.
So my lovelies - if you sign up to The Lifestyle Transformation Guide today - you will receive:
+ Access to the member’s area, which hosts 12 transformational steps for you to work through at your own pace. Be sure to check out mah review to learn a bit more about these steps and their potential!
+ Videos, interviews, PDFs and worksheets to absorb and implement.
+ Six months worth of group coaching calls to support you, keep you accountable and answer any questions you have. 
+ Access to the LTG Facebook group. Aka, the most supportive environment ever.
There are just 36 spots left, so if you know this is the right move for you, don't hesitate. Two years ago, I trusted my gut instinct (my inner guide) and she delivered this Guide to me. It has been one of the most empowering and life changing decisions I have ever made. It was the spark that got this whole 'Bless this Mess' fire going and for that I am eternally grateful and will sing it's praises.
Blessings and coffee enemas (oh yes, you will learn ...) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...